Your Bookkeeping Specialists
- You have started a business…. now what??
- Is your compliance obligation stressing you out?
- Need help with your GST and bank reconciliations?
- Does the thought of your payroll give you a headache?
- Are you racking up IRD penalties because of late returns?
- How much is your time worth?
- Ever wished you had an experienced bookkeeper on hand to help you out?
Well, now you do…. Bookkeeping is necessary part of any business and it’s not what you’re in business for. But we are. Our place or yours, our experienced team of mobile bookkeepers will take the pain away, and leave you well armed for the future.
That’s where we can help!
At Ontrack Bookkeeping we offer a unique mobile service that can be tailored to suit any size business. We will take the stress out of your bookkeeping by developing and managing a solution that suits your business best – and frees you up to get on with the things you do best.
And it can be a lot more economical than you think.
We make a commitment to provide an exceptional service, tackling the unique requirements of your business. We make it our business to get to know your business inside and out, whether you’re in Whangarei or Christchurch, Kaitaia or Invercargill.
What Can We Do For You?
- Train you and your team in efficient systems and processes, or do it for you
- Take away the pain of filing GST and PAYE returns
- Talk to Inland Revenue on your behalf, so you don’t have to
- Fully manage your payroll processing – we are a listed PAYE intermediary
- Deal with your accounts receivable and debtor management – we can chase up those overdue bills for you.
- Manage and process your bills, ensuring you know what is owing so you can better manage your cash
- Provide regular reports so we can review and discuss the results
- We’ll work from our office or yours
- We provide Training in bookkeeping, software or processes.
View our full range of products and services to see how Ontrack can help you.
Run your business with a certified bookkeeper
A bookkeeper helps you turn your business activity into business data, providing you day to day financials that help you stay ‘Ontrack’. The Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers (ICNZB) provides standards education and support of its members and instills confidence for business owners that your Certified bookkeeper knows what they are doing within a supportive environment.
We listen to your needs so we can set your business up quick smart with the right solutions for you.
Why Ontrack Bookkeeping?
OUR MISSION is to “Enable successful businesses, ensuring successful communities”.
That is what our whole ethos is about and we LOVE seeing businesses succeed.
OUR VISION is to assist and support in building and developing sustainable, profitable businesses that can make economic decisions based on real time accurate data. Successful businesses creates successful communities.
- Build open and honest relationships with communication with you
- Be accessible
- Deliver a stress free service to all our clients all of the time
- Be professional and ensure confidentiality about your business
- Deliver on time, every time
- Provide an affordable bookkeeping service
- Keep it real – talk in plain understandable language
Don’t waste any more of your precious time and energy on bookkeeping. With the Ontrack team looking after your bookkeeping needs, you can sit back and relax – or choose to spend more time on your business.
We provide a permanent, flexible solution for our clients and tailor each bookkeeping solution to each client’s unique needs.
We have clients right around New Zealand, who enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Accurate financial reporting
- Efficiency and accuracy
- Deadlines met on time, every time
- Personal commitment and accessibility
- Confidentiality guaranteed
- Onsite or offsite service
- No more paperwork chaos
- The chance to focus on their core business
- Better work/life balance