PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Whether you are a sole trader, a small business or a large company, we offer a range of services to help you make running your business as stress-free as possible.
Bookkeeping can be a big, energy-sapping distraction. Have you thought about outsourcing and getting the professionals involved? Ontrack Bookkeeping gives you the time to focus on your business – and the family.
- GST return preparation
- Debtor management Invoicing, statements and debt collection
- Creditors reconciliations and supplier payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll and PAYE returns
- Monthly Management reporting
- FBT returns
- Financial rebuilds
- General bookkeeping and compliance work
- Piece of mind….
and everything in between!
- Train you and your team in efficient systems and processes, or do it for you
- Take away the pain of filing GST and PAYE returns
- Talk to Inland Revenue on your behalf, so you don’t have to
- Fully manage your payroll processing – we are also a listed PAYE intermediary
- Deal with your accounts receivable and debtor management – we can chase up those overdue bills for you.
- Manage and process your bills, ensuring you know what is owing so you can better manage your cash
- Provide regular reports so we can review and discuss the results
- We’ll work from our office or yours
- We provide Training in bookkeeping, software or processes.
- Business Advisory – ensuring your success
Financial records are so important to any business. Use them to chart where you’ve been, where you’re going and the best way to reach all your company’s goals.
But so many business people rely on piles of paper stacked in the corner of the spare bedroom, old, overflowing filing cabinets or notes scrawled on café napkins.
Let us take care of your financial records and get ready to sit back and watch your business grow. By rebuilding your financial data, you will regain control of your business.
Ontrack Bookkeeping provides financial records to clients, enabling them to:
- Improve cashflow
- Become more competitive
- Become more profitable
- React quickly to challenges and emerging trends
- Make informed decisions
- Stay in tune with their business
- Stay up to date your IRD obligations